Friday, June 02, 2006

What links should I add?

I have added a couple interesting blogs to the links section, as well as started a new section for links to informational sites.

I am wondering, dear class, what you think I should add as links? Any favorite blogs you think I should point to? Should I, out of shear magnanimity, add our dear, eloquent friend the "new American Patriot" to the list? (Remember him? He is the owner of A Liberal Dose that, if I remember correctly, wants to kick me in my nuts...)

Just leave your comments here with your suggestions, and your votes!

The Professor

2 Comments:

Blogger New American Patriot said...

Oh, do.

How about adding this link?

http://aliberaldose.blogspot.com/2006/06/meet-perfesser-steve-brady.html

6/02/2006 02:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least he allows folks to post comments, no matter how asinine and vindictive.

6/02/2006 09:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home