Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I am moving! (Virtually!)

Many of you know I have moved physically, but now I am moving virtually. I have now moved to a Wordpress blog, hosted on my own domain. You can find me now, at:

http://theprofessornotes.com

But that's not the BIGGEST news. I have decided to move into the world of podcasting as well. A few of you know that I have been exploring podcasting in other arenas starting with a podcast with my son (http://SCToday.net/FatherSon/wordpress) but now I have decided to move many of my thoughts from the impersonal typed page to the impersonal audio file.

Please, make the move with me and let me know what you think, not only of the move and the podcast, but also share your thoughts and your ideas. If you think I am wrong, go ahead and challenge. It's what the free exchange of ideas is all about!

Oh, and if you wish to subscribe to the podcast directly in iTunes, I will have a link there as well. For now, you can search for "Father Son Chats" in itunes to subscribe to that one, and you can search for "the professors notes" to subscribe to this one!

The Prof

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home